How to get a vendor stand in the Maspalomas´Flea Market?

For selling in the Maspalomas Rastro, you need a license from the town-hall, there is a large waiting-list in this moment. The vendor stands are for the whole year, so there is no possibility to get a permit only for 1 Sunday or a month.


Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

El rastro de segunda mano

Let us change the world - a little bit ;-)